Today I had a day with no commitments. So I did nothing much:
1) I made a DIY bobbin winder (and ordered a boat shuttle) for weaving. More info to follow.
2) I dehydrated some apples.
3) I warped my loom for a scarf.
4) I cooked 11 dinners (for the freezer).
5) I ordered some crocodile clips so that I can try and make a DIY fringe twister.
6) Blogged (even if it's only a short post).
Feeling pretty chuffed with myself, despite the fact that I did not:
1) Clean much.
2) Do my South African taxes.
3) Catch up with my emails.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Postcard from Wonderwool Wales 2017
1 month ago